пятница, 20 марта 2015 г.

My holiday-letter to Peter.

Hi Peter, I remember you wrote letter to me, asking how I spent my weekend, well, listen to my story:
One day, I got tired stay at home, and I wanted to go on vacation. I've been thinking, where I whant to go, and I decided to read stories about Sherwood Forest and Yellowstone National Park. And I thought, I would to go there.
On next day I gathered my things and went to airport, where I had booked my place, in an hour I sat on a plane and went to two-hour flight. After two hour, we sat on the landing, and were in the Yellowstone National Park.
As I learned from my travels, the Yellowstone National Park is the most beautiful place on earth, there are many different: unimaginable geysers, brain-efferent volcanoes, magnificent Canyon and amazing animals. During my stay in the Yellowstone National Park, I'm surprised by the beautyful nature. I really enjoyed walking through the mountains and plains of this magnificent place.
To summarize: I really liked it a rest in the Yellowstone National Park, I advise you Peter also relax in this prekrastno place, and that's it, I hope you liked my story by.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий