понедельник, 28 сентября 2015 г.

A Latter of application.

                                             WANTED
    ...Students to work part-time in music studio Mon-Fri evenings...
 
  Dear Sir/Madam,
I whant to apply for the job of part-time musician. That I read about in the Daily Gazette on Tuesday, 3rd April.
I am in my final year at sixth from college and am considering a career as a music  teacher. I just got a certificate in music and playing and I feel that a summer job as a musician is a good idea for me.
Last summer I worked as a firefighter at fire station at my town and I think that job is more peaceful and more creative.
I think Im hard-working. I am also good at working with music.
Heres a copy of my CV. I can come for an interview at your convenince. I cant wait to hear from you.
Best regards,
Mikhail Arkhipow.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий