воскресенье, 10 января 2016 г.

My Xmas story.

One weekend last winter my perents and I went on skidoo trip in the forest on ice lake. We had planned to stay at the small hotel on monday night and return home at next monday. On the next day we were started skidoo trip, we are driving through dark forest on very hight speed. All this day was very snowing and it was realy beautiful.The next moment, we saw an old stone mansion, so we decided to stop at night. A big friendly old man came to the gates. He was wearing a long jeans and wool pullover, on his face was big sweetly smile. When he heard that we whant to stay at night, he invited us inside."You're welkome to stay the night,"he said. After that he showed out us upstairs to three clean comfortable beds.
The next morning, the old man was nowhere to be found. We left a thank-you note and soon we left mansion.
I and my perents looked very happy and fun. We should to visit this mansion again.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий