воскресенье, 18 декабря 2016 г.

A Latter.

 Hello Ann, I`m Mike and I want to answer on your questions.
 So, I live in Russia and winter is the biggest halw of our year. That`s becouse the most popular sport in Russia are skating, skiing and sledging. All this outdoor sports are popular with teenagers.
 Teenagers are also 15 or 18 yers old. They like extreme sports becouse in this age teenagers start to explore new feelings and the most powerfull feelings are adrenaline and fear feelings. That1s why extreme sport are the most popular with teenagers, becouse it gives them adrenaline and fear feelings.
 So, I want to say about my favourite sport, it is snowboarding. This is my favorite sport becouse it required skills, attentiveness and good physical.
 Thank you for reading, by!

2 комментария:

  1. Letter.
    Hello Ann,
    I`m Mike and I want to answer your questions.
    So, I live in Russia and winter is the biggest halw - что это? of the year. That`s because the most popular sport in Russia are skating, skiing and sledging. All these outdoor sports are popular with teenagers.
    Teenagers are 15 or 18 years old. They like extreme sports because in this age teenagers start to explore new feelings and the most powerfull feelings are adrenaline and fear feelings. That's why extreme sports are the most popular with teenagers, because they give them adrenaline and fear feelings. -повторяешь мысль
    So, I want to tell you about my favourite sport, it is snowboarding. This is my favorite sport because it requires skills, attentiveness and good physical form.
    Где вопросы? Где связь с письмом Анны?
    Thank you for reading. Keep in touch.
    Misha

    Должно быть начало письма и конец письма как в образце для всех писем!

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. Много ошибок в словах - смотри в словаре!

    ОтветитьУдалить