четверг, 19 февраля 2015 г.

One day with my Dad.

Hi, my name is Misha and now I'll tell you about my Dad. My Dad medium build, wears a black coat and hat, medium height, he have green eyes.                                                                                                  One day, I with my Dad went on fishing, and we fishing all day. The End.                                              Ok, it was a joke, actually we not fishing all day. I'll tell you a real story.                                               Yesterday, in the morning  we first went to shoping center, then we went to fishing, next we went to cinema and watched film. In noon we went to park on three hours: I swung on a swing, dad reading a book. In the evening we walking the streets at night and looked at the night sky.                                                                 This was the real story of my life.                                                    

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий