понедельник, 2 февраля 2015 г.

Well, just very unusual day.

Well Hello everyone, I want you, you ... well, who reads it.Oh, ok lets start guys, I want tell the story or tale, call it what you want. This is very unusual story, unusual story about unusual day.My day started very unusual, I got out of bed and found that I am with the bed on the ceiling,I fell down, I look and all the items hanging on the ceiling, because that's a miracle, gravity has changed, do not pull on the bottom and the top, only for people new power of attraction does not work,strange as everything else. Come on there, then I go to school and to meet me in a padded jacket bear in furashke and with a guitar in his hands. So tell me the Bear: Hey boy and there you honey? I bear say no, no honey, but just why are you with the guitar, but not with a Russian guitar, or you're not Russian bear? Bear say:I am Russian Bear, but guitar sounds better. After that, I changed my mind to go to school, probably thought that on the way to meet more bears, prischёl home, slipped and fell heavily hurt my head, suddenly wake up at 9 am on Saturdays and realized it was all a dream, but still what a dream. Yes, I know this is a dream and not a story, but the text I will call as unusual story.            Well do not say goodbye, you will see me as the author of more in my next text, so that, before the        meeting.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий